Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Galbreath, Mark" <Ga...@tessco.com> on 2002/09/06 13:07:42 UTC

RE: [TGIF] Should this list discontinue it's long, treasured heri tage

+2
It amazes me how anal-retentive some on this list are.  I'll bet they were
ugly kids and never got picked to be in any recess games.  The only
consolation was learning Flash and attempting to integrate it with Struts,
becoming frustrated and becoming impotent at home and bullies at the office.
Levity for these no-charismas actually causes pain.