Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/21 16:51:41 UTC

Lurking

Howdy,

I met Jonathan and Eelco last night and really enjoyed chatting with them
about Wicket and also telling them a little about the lift web framework (
http://liftweb.net).

Jonathan suggested that I hang out on the Wicket mailing list... so that's
what I'm doing.

You guys have built something amazing (both in terms of code and in terms of
community).  I look forward to some excellent interaction and idea-sharing
between the lift and Wicket communities.

Thanks,

David

PS -- I'll go back to lurking now.

--
lift, the secure, simple, powerful web framework http://liftweb.net
Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us

Re: Lurking

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
> I met Jonathan and Eelco last night and really enjoyed chatting with them
> about Wicket and also telling them a little about the lift web framework (
> http://liftweb.net).

Cheers David. We enjoyed your talk yesterday. Lots of interesting
stuff in both Scala and Lift. Let us know when you have that video
online.

Thanks!

Eelco