Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com> on 2018/04/06 15:29:01 UTC

profiler testing status

The end of testing (April 12th) is rapidly approaching, but the test
runs page

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/28/v/2

is showing 0% for the following tests:

Java SE Project (Rick Hegarty)
Profiling Points (Sven Reimers)

If you ran the tests but didn't click the magic "Start" button on the
test runs page, I think you can do that and then just mark the test
complete. (The advantage of clicking the Start button is that it will
remember where you are in the test if you pause it, and track your time
so that others will know how long to expect it to take.)

If you haven't tested yet, NetBeans 9.0 would benefit from your help!
Let's make this an awesome release and prove to the world the power of
Open Source and the Apache Way!

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: profiler testing status

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Sorry .. just need to fill the protocol..

All good from my end

Sven