Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by lv...@gmail.com, lv...@gmail.com on 2018/08/06 21:07:08 UTC

configuration variables?

I have several processors in my flow using the same database url parameter. Is there any method in Nifi to read configuration parameter(s) from Zookeeper, or similar?
Thank you,

Re: configuration variables?

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
The variable registry is hierarchical, so variables defined in a
parent group will be visible to all children, unless a child group has
a variable with the same name which will override the parent's value.

So you can put any common variables in the root group.

Posted by l vic <lv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charlie Meyer <ch...@civitaslearning.com>.