Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Justin Robinson <ju...@venturenet.co.za> on 2012/01/26 20:23:45 UTC

My problem is not in the ml archive ... authorize.net keytool -import into $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security

I've read up in the mailing archive on similar issues...what I don't seem
to have in common with others who have had issues setting up/testing
authorize.net as a cc payment gateway on ofbiz in when I attempt to import
authorize.net certificates into the default JDK keystore (this is the test
certificate from https://test.authorize.net/ exported from my browser into
a Security Certificate (.crt) file)

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_25\jre\lib\security>keytool -import
-trustcacerts -file D:\-.authorize.net.crt -alias AUTHORIZE_NET -keystore
cacerts
Enter keystore password:

it then asks me to enter a password which no-one else has mentioned, no
matter what I try I get the message:

"keytool error: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or
password was incorrect"

I've tried using tranKey, userId & even the login password I got when I
signed up on the http://developer.authorize.net/testaccount/

I see in the ml archive someone mentioned there is more then one
certificate make sure you get all of them, maybe this has something to do
with this?
I'm pretty sure this isn't ofbiz specific and has to do with the keystore
which I only have incidental knowledge of, so far googling related info
hasn't got me the answer.

It'd be wonderful if someone maybe knows what I'm missing here.
Thanks.

Justin
Venture-Net Research & Development

Re: My problem is not in the ml archive ... authorize.net keytool -import into $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security

Posted by Justin Robinson <ju...@venturenet.co.za>.
changeit ... no ways. Go figure. I think I'll learn an instrument
rather...what a day.