Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Frankie Onuonga <fr...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/13 21:39:55 UTC

Re-Introduction and Assist

Hi guys.

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Frankie Onuonga. I work at  Angani Ltd. This is a company in
Kenya.
www.angani.co
Most of you probably know me through my office email frankie@angani.co

I am writing to kindly inform you I am switching from using my office email
to using my gmail account.
There are many reasons that i would not like to get into at this time as to
why it works out better for me.

I also would like to assist in doing some release maintenance in
documentation and code.

Kindly do let me know how I can be of help.

Kind Regards,

Re: Re-Introduction and Assist

Posted by Frankie Onuonga <fr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi <
animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

>  Frankie thanks for your note, I have added you for Documentation****
>
> **

Thanks for the email.
Thank you also very much for the add.
Kindly advice where i can access it and where the total planner is.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

www.angani.co<http://www.angani.co>
Most of you probably know me through my office email frankie@angani.co<ma...@angani.co>