Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Linda Fraser <lf...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/24 04:05:24 UTC

My screen has ballooned up in size

Hi.  My OpenOffice word file has ballooned up from the normal 8 1/2"  x 11"
to the full screen size.  It is 14 1/2 inches across. There is just 1" from
the right and left side of the screen.

Can you please tell me how to resize the page back to the normal size it
should be?  Everything is magnified - yet he font still shows it is 11.

Thank you very much for your help.

Linda Fraser

Re: My screen has ballooned up in size

Posted by ro...@gmail.com.