Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/05 14:08:35 UTC

Re: [Reverse-ldif] Some more elements to review

Hi,

I have completed the document with the Modify operation:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/Reverse+LDIF

I tjink I'm done with the analysis now, I will switch to coding tonite.
Feel free to tell me if there is some error in the Modify Operation part
of the document.

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: [Reverse-ldif] Some more elements to review

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Will do and thanks!

Alex