Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by WATHELET Thomas <th...@europarl.europa.eu> on 2006/08/01 10:00:14 UTC

FileNotFoundException

When the indexing process still running on a index and I try to search
something on this index I retrive this error message:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
\\tradluxstmp01\JavaIndex\tra\index_EN\_2hea.fnm (The system cannot find
the file specified)

How can I solve this.

Re: FileNotFoundException

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
> When the indexing process still running on a index and I try to search
> something on this index I retrive this error message:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> \\tradluxstmp01\JavaIndex\tra\index_EN\_2hea.fnm (The system cannot find
> the file specified)
>
> How can I solve this.

Could you provide some more context about your application or a small
test case that shows the error happening?  This sounds likely to be a
locking issue.

Mike