Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Valerio Gentile <va...@tidysoft.com> on 2002/10/09 18:50:04 UTC

wljspc contribution

Hello everyone.

I had to modify a little the wljspc task (under org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\optional\jsp). I added three optional parameters: docroot, compiler and compilerclass, and I tested succesfully with wl 5.1

I attach the class code to this msg. I'd like to know other members' opinion about the code I modified... maybe my code will be appreciated.. :-D so much to be included in future Ant releases.

Thanks' a lot
Valerio Gentile

RE: wljspc contribution

Posted by Scott Stirling <sc...@rcn.com>.
I have a test environment for WL 6 and 5.1, Solaris and Windows.  I am
more than willing to test any changes/fixes as we currently use this
tool at work.

Scott Stirling

Re: wljspc contribution