Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Rob deFriesse <xa...@robertd.mailworks.org> on 2011/08/25 18:22:18 UTC

How do I deploy public C++ headers on Windows?

I have successfully built the C++ XercesLib sub-project in Visual Studio.

On Linux, once the library is built, I would type "make install" and the
libraries, headers, etc. would be deployed to the directory I specified
with the --prefix option on configure.  The install make target selects
only the headers required for the public API.

Now that I've built the library in Visual Studio, I would like to do the
same.  I want to select only the headers required for the public API and
place them in a separate directory tree, along with the libraries.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thank you,
Rob deFriesse.