Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Vilaverde, David" <dv...@informatica.com> on 2015/10/09 15:29:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] aalto-xml dependency

Hi,

I currently have a product in which I am using Metro and OLingo.  The Metro stack depends on wstx-asl and olingo on aalto-xml and I'm running into issues where the XMLInputFactory finds aalto-xml over wstx-asl which is causing other serialization issues for Metro.  I tried removing aalto-xml from the classpath but then I have issues with OData V4 XML because of a NoClassDefFound exception when initializing ODataXmlDeserializer.  I noticed the org.apache.olingo.odata2.core.commons.XmlHelper doesn't directly import aalto but instead uses XMLInputFactory.newInstance(), so the question is can all other usages of aalto be replaced with XMLInputFactory or XMLOutputFactory, etc?

If so, I would gladly open a Jira issue and contribute a patch back to the OLingo project via github.

Dave

Re: [lazy consensus][DISCUSS] aalto-xml dependency

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Dave,

Nice to here that you have no objections…
…now we hope that no one else has any objections ;o)

Best Regards,
Michael

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Dave,