Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Brian Moseley <bc...@osafoundation.org> on 2007/06/27 18:40:22 UTC

i18n tests fail with maven

the i18n tests are failing when run with maven. specifically, that
there are no test methods in org.apache.abdera.i18n.test.iri.TestSuite
causes a problem.

i added the appropriate sauce to the i18n pom.xml to exclude
TestSuite.java, but then the tests fail because of an enum in
o.a.a.i18n.test.iri.TestNameprep.

maven-using folks have any ideas on how to get the tests passing?

Re: i18n tests fail with maven

Posted by Brian Moseley <bc...@osafoundation.org>.
On 6/27/07, Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I went ahead and excluded the TestSuite and committed that.  I don't see any
> problems running the tests after that though.  Can you give more details on
> the error?  Which JDK are you using?

i'm not seeing it now, since you excluded $Test* also ;)

> (I do see other test failures in the security module though...)

same.

Re: i18n tests fail with maven

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.
I went ahead and excluded the TestSuite and committed that.  I don't see any
problems running the tests after that though.  Can you give more details on
the error?  Which JDK are you using?

(I do see other test failures in the security module though...)

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com