Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John J Kennedy <bl...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/20 04:31:46 UTC

Options/choices at bottom of all pages are blacked out.

I am using OO 4.1.3 and lately find that my selection (choices e.g., save, discard, ect.) at the bottom of all relevant pages are “blacked out.” The only way that I have found to view them is to select PREFERENCES and then APPEARANCE.  What have I done to cause this or better, how can this problem be resolved??
John Kennedy (614) 891 3854
JJK
bluejacketfan223@icloud.com

Re: Options/choices at bottom of all pages are blacked out.

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.

> On 21 Dec 2018, at 15:05, John J Kennedy <bl...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Martin:
> Sorry but your comments have not been helpful.

I feel sorry for you, I tried to show you that you provided incomplete or misleading information.

> Can you put me back to Bryan ?

As Bryan didn’t share his reply with the user community we are not aware what or even that he replied.

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.