Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Joshua Smith <jo...@rationalpi.com> on 2008/08/10 16:20:43 UTC

Unit Testing JMS Applications

ActiveMQ Users-

Could someone suggest some resources for using JUnit for testing JMS
applications? In particular, I'd like to start up ActiveMQ on the test
machine as an embedded app during testing instead of having to have it
running somewhere on an external server. Could someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,
Joshua Smith

Re: Unit Testing JMS Applications

Posted by simone_b <si...@gmail.com>.
Is this supposed to be working with NMS as well?

Posted by Joshua Smith <jo...@rationalpi.com>.
Thanks Joe.

Josh

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.