Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Lin Yang <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 05:34:38 UTC

Compatibility of Hadoop 0.20.x and hadoop 1.0.3

Hi, all,

I was wondering could an application written with hadoop 0.20.3 API run on
a hadoop 1.0.3 cluster?

If not, is there any way to run this application on hadoop 1.0.3 instead of
re-writing all the code??

--
Lin Yang

Re: Compatibility of Hadoop 0.20.x and hadoop 1.0.3

Posted by Lin Yang <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Vinod,

Thanks.*
*