Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by ss...@csc.com on 2000/03/02 18:25:02 UTC

Tomcat on Win98

Folks,
   If we try to run Tomcat on Win 98, we are getting a class error which I think
is resulting from TCPIP socket error. Is anyone runing Tomcat on Win98 and are
there any patches required before installing Tomcat.
Thanks in advance
Sameer

Re: Tomcat on Win98

Posted by co...@eng.sun.com.
> Folks,
>    If we try to run Tomcat on Win 98, we are getting a class error which I think
> is resulting from TCPIP socket error. Is anyone runing Tomcat on Win98 and are
> there any patches required before installing Tomcat.
> Thanks in advance
> Sameer

I installed a Win98 just for that ( it wasn't easy !).
It seems to work for me ( tomcat, not win98 ), can you please give more
details ?

Costin