Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tushar Kulkarni <tu...@ashtelgroup.com> on 2001/12/01 18:19:04 UTC

How to set Multiple instances for tomcat?

Hi I want to set multiple instances for tomcat4. How do I do that?
Thanks

Re: How to set Multiple instances for tomcat?

Posted by Veniamin Fichin <3c...@mail.ru>.
Tushar Kulkarni wrote:

> Hi I want to set multiple instances for tomcat4. How do I do that?
> Thanks

In the Tomcat documentation there are some explanation about it. Mainly
you have to set CATALINA_HOME to point to your Tomcat installation, and
  CATALINA_BASE pointing to directory where you want to store your
particular instance.

P.S. Fix your year settings -- it's 2002 now. ;-)

RE: How to set Multiple instances for tomcat?

Posted by Jeremy Joslin <je...@spotlife.com>.
This is a pretty vague question so you're going to get a vague answer.
Look at http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/RUNNING.txt item
#4.

Jeremy