Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "L. J." <ap...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/08 07:59:30 UTC

stop a build from GUI in version 1.1

Sorry if this question has been asked, in 1.0.3, you can't stop a build from
the GUI but will this be added as part of version 1.1 new features?

Re: stop a build from GUI in version 1.1

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
yes, if you use the default value, but it can be configured

Posted by "L. J." <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
with 1.0.3, kill the process that hang if it isn't done yet, restart continuum and push the build all button.

Emmanuel

Posted by Ti...@swisscom.com.

Posted by "L. J." <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.