Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Myers, James D" <ji...@pnl.gov> on 2002/04/12 17:03:46 UTC

non-DAV: properties with Slide's webdav servlet?

I've been looking at how to store non xmlns="DAV:" properties via PROPPATCH
using Slide (1.0.16, and the 4.11.02 nightly build versions) and its webdav
servlet and I'm seeing a problem:

When I add a property such as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><D:propertyupdate
xmlns:D="DAV:"><D:set><D:prop><ns2:one
xmlns:ns2="test:">two</ns2:one></D:prop></D:set></D:propertyupdate>

the property returned from the server is just <one xmlns="test">two</one>

Doing this against a mod_dav server yields something like: <ns0:one
xmlns:ns0="test">two</ns0:one>

Looking at what I think is the raw XML return from the slide webdav servlet,
I don't see any elements to be defined w.r.t. a particular namespace - not
even DAV:, i.e.  <multistatus xmlns="DAV:"> versus <D:multistatus
xmlns:D="DAV:">.

Is this a known issue, or am I missing something in configuration or
interpreting the results?

Thanks,

   Jim