Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2010/12/11 01:17:57 UTC

docs-buildsystem update

Hi folks,

I've just updated the docs-build-system and added a check for it to the xslt
styles. So if you get an error when building the docs saying, your build
system is out-of-date, just do an svn update on the build directory and try
again.

nd
--
"Die Untergeschosse der Sempergalerie bleiben währenddessen aus
 statistischen Gründen geflutet." -- Spiegel Online

Re: docs-buildsystem update

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.
----- "Rich Bowen" <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On Dec 11, 2010, at 6:04 PM, Igor Galić wrote:
>

> > I wonder if this is a good time to mention again that it'd be
> really
> > cool if we put the docs/manual/build in by default - as
> svn:external.
>

> The only reason that I haven't done this is that I was undecided
> whether I should add the svn:external to the http:// URL or the
> https:// url and I keep forgetting to ask.

I'd make it relative.

Also: I have this feeling we should get this done before we go
beta with 2.3

> --
> Rich Bowen
> rbowen@rcbowen.com