Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/22 00:07:55 UTC

Re: Is accumulo supported on centos (6.x)

Yes. You can find RPMs linked to on the downloads page.

http://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/

Posted by "Ott, Charles H." <CH...@leidos.com>.
I only use CentOS with Accumulo and CDH.  Haven't had any issues.

Also, if you look back at Sean Busbey's email from Friday, 12/20...
Cloudera now has a beta for Cloudera Manager which allows you to install
Accumulo 1.4.? on CDH 4u3.  They are planning to adopt Accumulo 1.5 in
the next few months as well.

Posted by ashili <ka...@yahoo.com>.