Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Raajay <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/11 03:21:43 UTC

Join Order Optimization

Hello,

Does Spark-SQL support join order optimization as of the 1.5.1 release ?
>From the release notes, I did not see support for this feature, but figured
will ask the users-list to be sure.

Thanks
Raajay

RE: Join Order Optimization

Posted by "Cheng, Hao" <ha...@intel.com>.
Probably you have to read the source code, I am not sure if there are any .ppt or slides.

Hao

Posted by VJ Anand <vj...@sankia.com>.

--
*VJ Anand*
*Founder *
925-640-1340
www.sankia.com

*Confidentiality Notice*: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message

RE: Join Order Optimization

Posted by "Cheng, Hao" <ha...@intel.com>.

Re: Join Order Optimization