Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by David Zufferey <Zu...@students.hevs.ch> on 2002/05/27 09:38:01 UTC

Error

Hello

I want to deploy a service with soap 2.2. I use a
deployment script. When I execute this I have this error

Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Client
Fault String = Unable to retrive PropertyDescriptor for
property 'iD' of class 'class
org.apache.soap.DeploymentDescriptor'

Did you have a anthwers for my

Thank's

David
.

_________________

David Zufferey
zufd99@students.hevs.ch

Simplon 35
1890 St-Maurice

Re: Error

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
It would be helpful if you could post a copy of the deployment descriptor.  Short of that, from the
error, I am wondering whether you have an attribute in the XML typed "iD" instead of "id".

Scott Nichol

Re: Error

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.