Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jason Crowe <jc...@midwestglove.com> on 2004/02/11 23:24:18 UTC

Bayes Problem

I am having problems with bayes on debian testing. I am not sure if it has
anything changed with the perl version.

Here is the output of `sa-learn --ham --mbox -D --showdots ok`. Ok is a ham
mbox with two messages in it.

Any ideas?

pop3:/home/mail# sa-learn --ham --mbox -D --showdots ok
debug: Score set 0 chosen.
debug: running in taint mode? yes
debug: Running in taint mode, removing unsafe env vars, and resetting PATH
debug: PATH included '/sbin', keeping.
debug: PATH included '/bin', keeping.
debug: PATH included '/usr/sbin', keeping.
debug: PATH included '/usr/bin', keeping.
debug: PATH included '/usr/bin/X11', keeping.
debug: PATH included '/usr/local/sbin', keeping.
debug: PATH included '/usr/local/bin', keeping.
debug: Final PATH set to:
/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin
debug: using "/usr/share/spamassassin" for default rules dir
debug: using "/etc/spamassassin" for site rules dir
debug: using "/root/.spamassassin/user_prefs" for user prefs file
debug: Score set 0 chosen.
debug: Initialising learner
debug: Initialising learner
debug: Removing Markup
debug: Learning Ham

Learned from 0 message(s) (1 message(s) examined).
ERROR: the Bayes learn function returned an error, please re-run with -D for
more information

RE: Bayes Problem

Posted by Jason Crowe <jc...@midwestglove.com>.
Posted by Matthias Fuhrmann <Ma...@stud.uni-hannover.de>.

RE: Bayes Problem

Posted by Matthias Fuhrmann <Ma...@stud.uni-hannover.de>.

RE: Bayes Problem

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.

RE: Bayes Problem

Posted by Matthias Fuhrmann <Ma...@stud.uni-hannover.de>.
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Jason Crowe wrote:

> Okay, I did some checking and I am running perl 5.8.2, anyone know how I can
> change that to a version that works with bayes?

guess its not a matter of 5.8.2. I have been running it for quiet a while
w/o any trouble. now on 5.8.3.
there must be another problem. check your cpan modules. maybe some has
been failed or isnt uptodate.

regards,
Matthias

RE: Bayes Problem