Posted to users@flex.apache.org by vijendra sainy <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/05 20:05:31 UTC

ANE for adMob and Facebook integration in AIR android

Could someone please share the best ANE for adMob and for FB integration in
AIR for android.

I am trying to use AdMob and would like to integrate FB in a android mobile
app created using AIR.

Request you to please share link where I can find ANE with good example.

Help is very much appreciated.

*Vijendra Sainy*

*http://www.riamagic.blogspot.com/* <http://www.managementvj.blogspot.com/>

Re: ANE for adMob and Facebook integration in AIR android

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
The easiest way to upgrade is to use the Apache Flex Installer and select
AIR 14.0 as the AIR version.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by vijendra sainy <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Swen,

Posted by Neverbirth <ne...@gmail.com>.
For FB I've always loved the  FreshPlanet
<https://www.github.com/freshplanet>   ANE.

For adMob I cannot comment much, but two new ANEs were posted in the
Starling forums recently.

Re: ANE for adMob and Facebook integration in AIR android

Posted by vijendra sainy <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by vijendra sainy <vi...@gmail.com>.