Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net> on 2008/03/18 20:59:42 UTC

Opinions of "Struts 2 Design and Programming: A Tutorial" (2nd edition)?

I'm looking for the best and up-to-date Struts2 books.  I see that
"Struts 2 in Action" is coming out a little later this year, but I also
noticed "Struts 2 Design and Programming: A Tutorial", which came out
with a second edition in January.  Has anyone here looked at this,
outside of reading the Amazon reviews?

Re: Opinions of "Struts 2 Design and Programming: A Tutorial" (2nd edition)?

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
I haven't read it myself, but I think I saw a review over at
theserverside.com

Nils-H