Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by MartinAhrer <ma...@gmx.at> on 2007/05/04 23:15:14 UTC

doxia not compilable?

I was trying to compile doxia to get a working doxia-maven-plugin. Various
modules were not compile since HtmlTools.java has been moved in the alpha-9
snapshot. To get around temporarily I put a copy of HtmlTools into its old
location.

Further I had to add dependencies to doxia-book, namely:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
      <artifactId>doxia-module-xdoc</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-alpha-9-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
      <artifactId>doxia-module-latex</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-alpha-9-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

With these changes I was able to compile it though it is just not running,
some tests fail, etc...
I know I'm working with a snapshot, but eventually somebody can help me
check if I am working with the proper checkouts!

I checked out from
* http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia
* https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/doxia

Thanks for helping
  Martin

Re: doxia not compilable?

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Recently, Jason did some reorganization in the scm.

Fresh co :
* http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia (rev 535613)
mvn clean install => no error
*  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/doxia (rev 535614)
mvn clean install => error

So, I tried to consolidate the trunk (rev 535632). Hope that
everything is correct.

Cheers,

Vincent