Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alexander Morozov <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/06 18:14:26 UTC

Inheritance and inside a component tag (Wicket 1.5)

Hi,

ParentPage.html:
  <wicket:child/>

I know how it can be achieved in Wicket 1.4 (WebMarkupContainer with
overrided isTransparentResolver), but I cannot get the same behavior in case
of Wicket 1.5.

Wicket gurus, I need your advice :)

Thanks

Re: Inheritance and inside a component tag (Wicket 1.5)

Posted by Alexander Morozov <al...@gmail.com>.
Gabriel, thank you for reply,

Gabriel Bucher wrote:

> Have you tried to use the TransparentWebMarkupContainer? based on the
> migration guide this could be a potential solution.

Yep, I tried to use Transparent WebMarkupContainer and BoxBorder and got the
same issue as described in WICKET-3045. Will wait for the fix.

Thanks :)

Posted by Gabriel Bucher <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
jira+quickstart