Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Labard <da...@at-consulting.ru> on 2016/10/27 10:12:04 UTC

PeerClassLoading for Cache Load

Hi.
I want to use peerClassLoading for cacheConfig. I have empty config on
servers nodes, and different configs with few caches and Persistent Store
Adapters on few client nodes. I work with all nodes in one cluster.
Can I use peerClassLoading instead of deploying all cache and adapters
classes on each node?

Thank you for your help, Labard.

Re: PeerClassLoading for Cache Load

Posted by Labard <da...@at-consulting.ru>.
Thank you for detailed info

Re: PeerClassLoading for Cache Load

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
This is not correct. Peer class loading should be used only for Compute Grid
(closures and distributed tasks). Classes that are part of cache
configuration (cache store implementations, eviction and expiry policies,
etc.) must be explicitly deployed on all server nodes. For model classes
that are saved in cache Ignite uses binary format, so these are not required
to be deployed on server classpath at all.

-Val

Re: PeerClassLoading for Cache Load

Posted by Sergej Sidorov <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Labard!

Yes, you can use peerClassLoading for that. The peerClassLoading feature
should be enabled on all nodes in the cluster.
For more information check [1].

[1] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/zero-deployment

Thanks,
Sergej