Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Baptuste <ba...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/10 12:33:57 UTC

Spark 3.2.0

Hello,

I see that ticket ZEPPELIN-5565 allowing to be compliant with Spark
3.2.0 has been merged. This commit has been added on version 0.10.1-rc.
Do you know when this feature is planned to be released and on which
version (0.10.1-rc or 0.11.0) ?

Sorry I looking for documentation about your release process but I did
not find it.

Thank a lot

Baptiste

Re: Spark 3.2.0

Posted by Baptuste <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thx for your answer, do you have a release date planned or an estimation ?

Re: Spark 3.2.0

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
It will be released in 0.10.1

--