Posted to user@roller.apache.org by tel85237701 <te...@126.com> on 2007/09/08 16:49:43 UTC

How fix the delete comment bug in roller ver.2.0

Hi gurus!
 I have a customized version of roller, it is difficult to update to new
version,
So I want to fix the error in this version. Please help.

I think there is a error in file  WeblogEntryFormAction.java
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    /**
     * Update selected comments: delete and/or mark as spam.
     */
    public ActionForward updateComments(
        ActionMapping       mapping,
        ActionForm          actionForm,
        HttpServletRequest  request,
        HttpServletResponse response)
        throws IOException, ServletException
    {
        ActionForward forward = mapping.findForward("weblogEdit.page");
        RollerRequest rreq = RollerRequest.getRollerRequest(request);
        RollerSession rollerSession =
RollerSession.getRollerSession(request);
        try
        {
            WeblogEntryData wd = rreq.getWeblogEntry();
            if ( rollerSession.isUserAuthorizedToAuthor(wd.getWebsite()))
            {
                if (wd == null || wd.getId() == null)
                {
                    ResourceBundle resources = ResourceBundle.getBundle(
                        "ApplicationResources", request.getLocale());
                    request.setAttribute("javax.servlet.error.message",
                        resources.getString("weblogEntry.notFound"));
                    forward = mapping.findForward("error");

                }
But ho to fix it?

Xing
========================
 tel.: 010-85237701 13910010327
wanxiang.xing@cycnet.com

Re: How fix the delete comment bug in roller ver.2.0

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 9/8/07, tel85237701 <te...@126.com> wrote:
> Hi gurus!
>  I have a customized version of roller, it is difficult to update to new
> version,
> So I want to fix the error in this version. Please help.
>

> I think there is a error in file  WeblogEntryFormAction.java
> //-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>     /**
>      * Update selected comments: delete and/or mark as spam.
>      */
>     public ActionForward updateComments(
>         ActionMapping       mapping,
>         ActionForm          actionForm,
>         HttpServletRequest  request,
>         HttpServletResponse response)
>         throws IOException, ServletException
>     {
>         ActionForward forward = mapping.findForward("weblogEdit.page");
>         ActionErrors errors = new ActionErrors();
>         RollerRequest rreq = RollerRequest.getRollerRequest(request);
>         RollerSession rollerSession =
> RollerSession.getRollerSession(request);
>         try
>         {
>             WeblogEntryData wd = rreq.getWeblogEntry();
>             if ( rollerSession.isUserAuthorizedToAuthor(wd.getWebsite()))
>             {
>                 if (wd == null || wd.getId() == null)
>                 {
>                     ResourceBundle resources = ResourceBundle.getBundle(
>                         "ApplicationResources", request.getLocale());
>                     request.setAttribute("javax.servlet.error.message",
>                         resources.getString("weblogEntry.notFound"));
>                     forward = mapping.findForward("error");
>
>                 }
> But ho to fix it?

What are the steps to reproduce the error?

What, if any, exception is thrown?

- Dave