Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mi...@icw.de on 2011/07/20 11:55:41 UTC

Configure ProcessorFactory in CamelContext with Camel schema

Hi,

it seems that there is no way to configure a ProcessorFactory in a camel
context, when the context is defined with the Camel schema (the schema
does not have such element)
Can this be also considered to be added? I saw that there are other
properties of CamelContext that are not present in the schema.

Thanks,
Mitko

��
InterComponentWare AG:
Vorstand: Peter Kirschbauer (Vors.), J�rg Stadler
Aufsichtsratsvors.: Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Firmensitz: 69190 Walldorf, Altrottstra�e 31
AG Mannheim HRB 351761 / USt.-IdNr.: DE 198388516

Re: Configure ProcessorFactory in CamelContext with Camel schema

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:55 AM,  <mi...@icw.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems that there is no way to configure a ProcessorFactory in a camel
> context, when the context is defined with the Camel schema (the schema
> does not have such element)
> Can this be also considered to be added? I saw that there are other
> properties of CamelContext that are not present in the schema.

See this page
http://camel.apache.org/advanced-configuration-of-camelcontext-using-spring.html

Just add a spring bean of the type, and Camel auto detects it.

--
Claus Ibsen