Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/03 00:18:05 UTC

/etc/hosts points to a wrong myfaces.zones.apache.org ip address

some of the builds are currently failing because the lookup for
myfaces.zones.apache.org failes on the zone host. I've looked into the
/etc/hosts config file and IMO there is a wrong ip address defined.
AFAIK the entry should be something like:

127.0.0.1   myfaces.zones.apache.org        loghost

That would work if the current ip address for the zone box is changing again.

But we need someone with root rights to change that file.

--
Mathias