Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Mathew Rowley <ma...@cable.comcast.com> on 2010/04/30 17:29:09 UTC

File name too long error

I have a pretty large XSD that I need to generate java objects from.  I am
running into a problem that one of the classes that is trying to be created
is too long.  Is there any workaround for this?

XSD:
http://forums.java.net/jive/servlet/JiveServlet/download/46-79755-399660-128
27/config.xsd.tar.gz

Error:
[INFO] Building -juniperSslVpn
[INFO]    task-segment: [xmlbeans:xmlbeans]
[INFO]
[INFO] [xmlbeans:xmlbeans {execution: default-cli}]
/Users/wuntee/workspace/-juniperSslVpn/target/generated-sources/xmlbeans/net
/juniper/xml/iveSa/x65R31/impl/ConfigurationDocumentImpl.java:643340: error
while writing
net.juniper.xml.iveSa.x65R31.impl.ConfigurationDocumentImpl.ConfigurationImp
l.UsersImpl.ResourcePoliciesImpl.NetworkConnectPoliciesImpl.NetworkConnectNo
deSpecificConfigurationImpl.NetworkConnectConnectionProfilesImpl.NetworkConn
ectConnectionProfileImpl.DhcpOptionsImpl.DhcpOptionImpl.OptionNumberImpl:
/Users/wuntee/workspace/-juniperSslVpn/target/generated-classes/xmlbeans/net
/juniper/xml/iveSa/x65R31/impl/ConfigurationDocumentImpl$ConfigurationImpl$U
sersImpl$ResourcePoliciesImpl$NetworkConnectPoliciesImpl$NetworkConnectNodeS
pecificConfigurationImpl$NetworkConnectConnectionProfilesImpl$NetworkConnect
ConnectionProfileImpl$DhcpOptionsImpl$DhcpOptionImpl$OptionNumberImpl.class
(File name too long)
                              public static class OptionNumberImpl extends
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.JavaIntHolderEx implements
net.juniper.xml.iveSa.x65R31.ConfigurationDocument.Configuration.Users.Resou
rcePolicies.NetworkConnectPolicies.NetworkConnectNodeSpecificConfiguration.N
etworkConnectConnectionProfiles.NetworkConnectConnectionProfile.DhcpOptions.
DhcpOption.OptionNumber
                                            ^
1 error