Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Alex D. Fleming" <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 12:52:30 UTC

Play with Java Files Method in "Groovy" (Auto Completion)

Hello ,

Can we use the Auto Completion Feature on the Java Class Methods in Groovy
files ?
Suppose I want to call the "getPartyName" of PartyHelper.java class.

So If I import the package by  "import org.ofbiz.party.party.*;" in my
*.groovy file then
How can I enable auto completion feature that works(by Ctrl + Space) on Java
files that I imported previously in Eclipse IDE?
I already installed Groovy Plugin in Eclipse but as I found its not working
for me.

Please Help.

--
Alex D. Fleming

Re: Play with Java Files Method in "Groovy" (Auto Completion)

Posted by "Alex D. Fleming" <al...@gmail.com>.
David,

Thanks for the pointer.

The second option don't look feasible to have in real life.
Although If first feature is their then I think we are fine for now.

--
Regards

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.