Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Raghuveer Chanda <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/25 06:00:44 UTC

YARN ResourceManager and Hadoop NameNode Web UI not visible in port 8088, port 50070

Hi,

Im running a spark job in YARN cluster ..but im not able to see the Web
Interface of the YARN ResourceManager and Hadoop NameNode Web UI  in port
8088, port 50070 and spark stages.

Only the spark UI in port 18080 is visible.

I got the URL's from cloudera but may be due to some default option for
security the Web Interface is disabled.

How can i enable the web interface i.e is there any option in cloudera or
is the server firewall is blocking it .. Please help ..

Raghuveer Chanda
4th year Undergraduate Student
Computer Science and Engineering
IIT Kharagpur

Re: YARN ResourceManager and Hadoop NameNode Web UI not visible in port 8088, port 50070

Posted by Raghuveer Chanda <ra...@gmail.com>.
The problem is solved, the web interfaces are not opening in local network
connecting to server with proxy its opening only in the servers without
proxy ..

Posted by Sandy Ryza <sa...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Raghuveer,