Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Hoang Nam <nn...@yahoo.fr> on 2001/04/11 10:55:13 UTC

Line break ?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to put a line break  ?

Property line-feed-treatment is igrnored by FOP ! I also try to put an empty block :

<fo:block>
</fo:block>

but it does not make a line break!

Thanks !

Nam NGUYEN
Business Document
FRANCE

Re: Line break ?

Posted by Bracchi Cabannes Christophe <ch...@ac-toulouse.fr>.
For the line break : <fo:block break-before="page"></fo:block>

Hoang Nam a �crit :