Posted to user@sirona.apache.org by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/04 08:45:48 UTC

SIrona in Agent / Server model

Hi,

Sirona works well for my single tomcat application but I have multiple
applications in diffrent tomcats. Thus I tried to use Sirona in agent /
Server model but I am not able to get that running. I tried some references
from the Sirona web page, but I am still struggling. The page states that
there are two modes to achieve the same. A Pull one and a push one. Can
some please let me know some more instructions to achieve the same ? or If
there is are testcases I could look into ?

Thanks for help !

regards,
Rahul

Re: SIrona in Agent / Server model