Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Alejandro Oliva <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/05 08:18:41 UTC

FlexJS

Good morning,

I'm trying to start using FlexJS but I'm having so many problems with
Apache SDK Installer. In particular, I can't install FlexJS 0.8.0. It works
for 0.7.0 and FlexJS Nightly. The log shows Timeout error every time I try
to get it.

I would appreciate if you help me.

Regards,

Alejandro Oliva

Re: FlexJS

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Ale,

seems something is happen with Apache servers, since today is working
intermittently.
If it does not fix soon, we'll be raising a issue to infra.

For more help please refer to royale mailing list. You can, in the
meanwhile official site is ok, refer to our pre producction site here:

https://royale.codeoscopic.com

thanks

> Thank you both for your help.
>
> It seems to me that the web page https://royale.apache.org/ is not
> working.
>
> Despite that, I managed to get here and download Royale:
> https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/Welcome/Get_
> Started/Download-Royale.html
>
> I started trying Royale with a few test projects (Classic Hello World).
>
> I also get here: https://lists.apache.org/list.
> html?users@royale.apache.org
> and I have a few questions about starting to migrate a Flex app to Royale.
> Should I ask for some help there?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Alejandro

Carlos Rovira