Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com> on 2013/09/20 10:47:15 UTC

Re: jclouds EC2 API fails to parse an EC2 AMI having a tag

Hi All,

We found the root cause for this issue and the reason was in my AMI there's
was a tag specified. I've patched it in Stratos, just to get rid of this
error (since we had no need to care about tags).

This might be already fixed in latest jclouds.

--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.