Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com> on 2017/11/30 21:08:26 UTC

Add Apache Pivot to the mix?

Hi all,

     I'm the PMC chair for Apache Pivot, and we'd like to add Pivot to
the demo instance, if there is still room.

Regards,
~Roger Whitcomb

Re: Add Apache Pivot to the mix?

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 11/30/2017 11:03 PM, Rafael Weingärtner wrote:
> Good question.The job has not started yet. I do not know the periodicity
> between data gatherings.
>
> Maybe Daniel can answer this one for you?

I certainly can, and the answer is "when someone gets around to it" :).
Currently, we are not scheduling the scans, as we want to assess the
impact of adding new projects, so scans are run manually and timed. I'll
run a new scan momentarily with pivot and ofbiz added, and see what
we're at. I expect this to become automated within a few days.

With regards,
Daniel.

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--