Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Christopher Matta <cm...@mapr.com> on 2015/10/15 23:28:49 UTC

REST API Documentation?

I can't seem to find any reference documentation around the REST API on
https://drill.apache.org/docs/, am I missing where it is?

I'd like to know how you can pass a user along with the query when
impersonation is enabled, also how would you authenticate when
authentication is enabled?

Chris Matta
cmatta@mapr.com
215-701-3146

Re: REST API Documentation?

Posted by Bob Rumsby <br...@maprtech.com>.
Here is a Google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mRsuWk4Dpt6ts-jQ6ke3bB30PIwanRiCPfGxRwZEQME/edit

It may be time for us to add this to the Drill docs.

Bob

Re: REST API Documentation?

Posted by Kristine Hahn <kh...@maprtech.com>.
Well, there's this minimal info with a pointer to the doc below:

http://drill.apache.org/docs/plugin-configuration-basics/#storage-plugin-rest-api

This link was mentioned on the user list a few days ago and the
Apache Drill docs now include a pointer to it:

Re: REST API Documentation?

Posted by Christopher Matta <cm...@mapr.com>.

--
Chris Matta