Posted to submarine-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2019/10/13 17:29:42 UTC

Submarine Roadmap

Hi Submarine devs,

With the 0.3 release looming, is there a public doc where the features are
considered for inclusion in 0.3?
Moreover, is there a roadmap for future releases?

Thanks,
Weichiu

Re: Submarine Roadmap

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.
Hi folks,

I created a long-live JIRA to track the submarine releases milestones and
planning.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUBMARINE-244

I use a spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HXA3JKMw1u3hl8nwfuT62ZtClUcFNPiraA_q5nr6v7Y/edit#gid=0>
there to keep all the information including what key tasks we want to do in
the releases. And the bar chart in the spreadsheet cells can shows
dynamically where we are. The green, yellow, grey bar shows the
in-progress, upcoming and finished tasks respectively.

This is not a final version on the milestones, we need your thoughts.
Feel free to comment there or put your TODOs. Thanks!

BR,
Zhankun

Re: Submarine Roadmap

Posted by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org>.