Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2005/10/27 16:25:09 UTC

v2 skinconf issues

Well possibly anyway.

I changed most of the default values in
%projecthome%/src/documentation/skinconf.xml :-

Search Name for google
Project Name
Project Description
Project URL
Project Logo
Group Name
Group Description
Group Logo
Vendor
Trail Link 1
Trail Link 2
Feedback to
Enabled MOTD = both

And none of the changes have any effect except strangely enough the Logos
have been transformed but not the urls or descriptions for them.

Is this an issue, or is it an issue with me not looking in the right place
any more ?

I also notice there are no files in /src/resources/*/*

Gav...

For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/

Re: v2 skinconf issues

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El jue, 27-10-2005 a las 17:27 +0200, Thorsten Scherler escribió:
> Hmm, I am using the default theme resources right now for v2. The only
> exception is sample.fv. If you want to have a default one in your
> project just copy the pelt.fv from the themer into your xdoc dir.

Typo: sample.fv
should read: samples/index.fv

sorry
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: v2 skinconf issues

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.
El jue, 27-10-2005 a las 23:06 +0800, Gav.... escribió:
> [...]

v2/src/documentation/resources/themes/

is for project related themes.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain

Re: v2 skinconf issues

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.

Re: v2 skinconf issues

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Skinconf is not being used anymore by v2. There are only some small
remaining part that uses them but forget skinconf.xml for views.

El jue, 27-10-2005 a las 22:25 +0800, Gav.... escribió:
> Well possibly anyway.
>
> I changed most of the default values in
> %projecthome%/src/documentation/skinconf.xml :-
>
> Search Name for google
> Project Name
> Project Description
> Project URL
> Project Logo
> Group Name
> Group Description
> Group Logo
> Vendor
> Trail Link 1
> Trail Link 2
> Feedback to
> Enabled MOTD = both
>

> And none of the changes have any effect except strangely enough the Logos
> have been transformed but not the urls or descriptions for them.

All this is done by the pelt.fv and contracts. That is good news that
changing something in skinconf has no effect. ;-)

> Is this an issue, or is it an issue with me not looking in the right place
> any more ?

skinconf will be removed for the v2 seed if I finished all components to
be independent from skinconf.xml

> I also notice there are no files in /src/resources/*/*

yeah that is allright.

> Gav...

salu2