Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/29 18:47:05 UTC

Re: [all] Seeking feedback on Google Summer of Code Project Proposal

Thanks Jake, I will take a look later today.

All,

I've added the [all] prefix to email subject (I think most will agree
that GSoC proposals is [all] content).

Also noting that the application period has started -- so please post
any feedback you may have within a day or two.

-Rahul

Posted by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca>.
Hi,

This is just to let people know that I have submitted my Google Summer of
Code project proposal. It can now be found here:

http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/edit/google/gsoc2010/jbeard/t127008366157?s=0

<http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/edit/google/gsoc2010/jbeard/t127008366157?s=0>I
still have the ability to make changes to it, so if anyone discovers issues
in it that they feel should be discussed, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Jake

Posted by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca>.
Hi,