Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by james-subscribe <ja...@youwinit.com.ua> on 2003/05/20 10:51:30 UTC

Problem with inboxes

Hi!

I've just found that not all e-mails stored in the inbox repository accessible throw POP3.
For instance i have a user who has around 20 e-mails in her repository and can get only 4
via POP3 client. I checked with telnet that james shows only that 4 e-mails. Also i've checked
logs for POP3 connections and there was no errors related to this user.

I'm using James 2.0a2 with file repository.
Does anybody can help me with this?

Thanks in advance!
--
Best regards,
 james-subscribe                          mailto:james-subscribe@youwinit.com.ua

RE: Problem with inboxes

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> For instance i have a user who has around 20 e-mails in her
> repository and can get only 4 via POP3 client. I checked
> with telnet that james shows only that 4 e-mails.

> I'm using James 2.0a2 with file repository.

The problem is present in all versions prior to version v2.1.  If you
upgrade to v2.1.3 (backup everthing first), it should recover the messages.

	--- Noel