Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com> on 2008/03/24 15:27:26 UTC

Findbugs SNAPSHOT problem

Friday morning, 20 Mar, I got the update on the findbugs plugin snapshot. It
seems to now require there to be some java in the project so my ear project
broke. Anyone else seeing this?

I know ... there's no details but I just want to know if its a common
problem or something wierd about my build.

thanks.

-- Lee

RE: Findbugs SNAPSHOT problem

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
There have been several emails recently to this list regarding the plans
for Findbugs. Check the archives, but I think at one point it required
JDK 1.5, but they were going back on that.