Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2003/02/23 10:22:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Release Candidate 1 released

The Struts team is proud to announce the release of Struts 1.1 Release
Candidate 1. This release includes some new functionality, as well as
fixes for a number of bugs which were reported against earlier versions.
The Struts Team believes that this release is ready for prime time, hence
its designation as a release candidate.

The binary distribution is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/binaries/

and the source distribution is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/source/

In addition, the library distribution, which contains updated binaries
without the sample applications, is available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/struts/library/

Details of the changes in this release are available in the Release Notes,
which can be found here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/release-notes-1.1-rc1.html

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Release Candidate 1 released

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vc...@basebeans.com>.
Thanks!!
I am sure everyone is thriled.
.V

Posted by Swish <sw...@yahoo.ca>.
Thank You Martin!! :)
 James Turner <tu...@blackbear.com> wrote:I'd like to take a second to thank Martin publically for all the
(relatively thankless) work he does putting together the releases.
Without him slaving over a hot terminal, we'd never get these puppies
out the door.

James

RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Struts 1.1 Release Candidate 1 released