Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "De Closmadeuc, Etienne" <Et...@logicacmg.com> on 2003/10/16 12:00:04 UTC

java.lang.NullPointerException in EchoAttachment.java (standard s ample for attachment test with Axis)

Axis is installed and work fine with the web services I made.

Now I want to use attachments to send/receive binary files.
When I launch the standard test for Axis I get :

C:\...>rem this assumes webserver is running on port 8080
Error "READM" does not exist!

>>> OK the "READM" file doesn't exist.

C:\...>testit README

C:\...>rem this assumes webserver is running on port 8080
java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.axis.Message.createAttachmentPart(Message.java:620)
        at
javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage.createAttachmentPart(SOAPMessage.java:243)
        at
samples.attachments.EchoAttachment.echoUsingSAAJ(EchoAttachment.java:523)
        at samples.attachments.EchoAttachment.main(EchoAttachment.java:362)

>>> What's up doc ?

C:\...>

Thanks for help.

Etienne de Closmadeuc
____________________________

LogicaCMG
Logica SA

183, route de Canéjan
33173 GRADIGNAN CEDEX
FRANCE

Tél: +33 (0)5 56 75 77 00
Fax: +33 (0)5 56 75 77 07
Email:  etienne.de.closmadeuc@logicacmg.com

www.logicacmg.com

LogicaCMG global sponsors, Gartner Symposium, Cannes, 4th -7th November 2003

http://symposium.gartner.com/story.php.id.3323.s.5.html

Please note that LogicaCMG does not have control over content from,or availability of, this website